4/19/2011

Springs Top Ten

Child #2's Springs Top 10, LO I will be making one for each season of 2011 with a picture from that season on it. This is the first one I've done. I haven't filled in her top 10 things since she is at school at the moment. But you get the idea, right? A little "spotlight" for her. I'm sorry I keep jumping around the years... I am kinda scatterbrained evidently!

I entered this into  Creative Sister's  Challenge #6 any barnyard theme!


I made the sheep for a different project and they kind of spurred this project into being!   They just didn't work for the other one...  I know brown sheep?  but I think they look so cute!   They are from the country life cartridge.




Ok don't laugh at me... but this is an american girl punch!  They were on clearance at Michaels for 6.99  and it was so cute!  I used cat's eye ink for the grass and some markers for the flowers and bug.  I then used my i-rock for the bling in the periwinkle flowers.


This tree is from straight from the nest then I added the small flowers also from that cart.  I think... ummm maybe.  I'll have to get back to you on that for sure... lol



Top 10 is from graphically speaking and Spring is... ummmm... I'll find that one out for you too!  I know I welded it on my gypsy...

This mat is from gypsy wanderings.  The black rectangle is only on the picture in real life it says
 girl #2's name.   This is where her top ten list will go.  With a small 2011 in the right had corner.  I inked with my cats eye all around the green paper (it started out a pastel green) with two different shades of green and the corners of the yellow with the same green. Then I used a purple gel pen to doodle all around the page and the frame.  I also used a white gel pen for the doodling. 

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Another super layout!! You certainly are on a roll!! I LOVE the little scene at the bottom of the page and the brown sheep are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! Love it.

    Thank you for playing along with us on Creative Sisters Monday challenge.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete