3/15/2011

Class picture

I know I was gonna post one a day but I can't sleep this morning.  I found out last night that a friends 3 year old boy is going to be operated on for a brain tumor.  That will happen this Friday.  I have them in my thoughts and prayers and will be fasting for them along with others in my church family on Friday.  Please feel free to join us!  They have been through a lot with another of their children.  You can read about him here on make a wish and here at the local newspaper.  He has a heart condition and Kidney problems.   They are an amazing family.

Here is some scrappy stuff to leave you with, but please don't forget to pray for the Frandsen family!

This was pre-cricut!  I used punches.  The pictures are one inch squares and the frames are 1.25 inch squares.  The names are printed and then punched out in a diamond.  I copied the picture about 4 times to get all the faces.  It was a great way to remember all the names from girl #1's pre-school class. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice LO. I am a new follower...just hopping by from the Love Link Up Party! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete