2/05/2011

Sparkly flowers

Ok I made this scrapbook page of my youngest daughter the other day.  Isn't she cute?  Ok so this is how I made the blue sparkly flowers.  I got my cricut and my gypsy and cut out a bunch of different sizes of flowers in a light blue color and a white color.

Then I inked around the edge of the blue flowers with a dark blue ink.   Then I glued them on top of each other making sure to layer them large blue, smaller white, smaller blue, smaller white etc.




Then I got a light blue ink and started towards the middle and worked my way out towards the largest petals.  Making sure to leave some parts white.   Then I took a gem and my sticky pop dots and stuck it right in the middle of the flower.  I then got some blue stickles and went to town on each petal.   

The one flower that doesn't have layers was cut from gypsy wanderings and then inked around the edges with the darker ink, then the lighter in all over, then the darker ink in "lines"  I just used the egde of the colorbox cats eye.  Then stickled again.  The flouishes are from Cindy Loo. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment